Jackbox Games has released The Jackbox Party Pack 4, a totally new collection of five and a half side-splitting party games available today on the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system via the PlayStation®Store for $24.99. It will launch for the same price on Oct. 18 on Apple TV (4th Generation only); Oct. 19 on Nintendo Switch via the Nintendo eShop, Windows PC and Mac via Steam, the Humble Store and Bundle Stars, as well as the Mac App Store, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV and Nvidia Shield; and Oct. 20 on Xbox One through the Xbox Games Store.
The Jackbox Party Pack 4 makes any get-together a blast with five and a half patently absurd games:
- Fibbage 3 – The outrageous bluffing game is back with all new question types! (2-8 players), including a new extra game mode – Fibbage: Enough About You –where players guess weird facts about each other! (3-8 players)
- Survive the Internet – Twist your friends’ “online” comments in ridiculous ways in this web-based frame game. (3-8 players)
- Monster Seeking Monster – Message and date your fellow monsters with special powers in a spooky date-a-thon! (3-7 players)
- Bracketeering – Place smart bets on dumb arguments in this deranged debate match. (3-16 players)
- Civic Doodle – Spruce up the town’s murals to one-up your friends in this irreverent art game. (3-8 players)
Games in The Jackbox Party Pack series support phones, tablets and computers as controllers; simply enter the room code at Jackbox.tv using your device to play. What’s more, up to 10,000 additional audience members can join the fun to affect the outcome of specific games. Other optional features like extended timers and manual censoring make it easy for streamers to play with their communities, as well as a family-friendly option for more wholesome gatherings.
Follow the Jackbox Games Twitch stream (twitch.tv/jackboxgames) to watch the live debut of The Jackbox Party Pack 4 at TwitchCon 2017 in Long Beach, Calif. TwitchCon attendees can stop by Booth 738 to watch popular streamers play all of the games from the Jackbox Games catalog, live and onstage.