Headup and Fabraz are oozing with pride, because Slime-san releases today on the Nintendo Switch.
Jump and slime your way through 100 levels in a unique 5-colored, pixelated world and escape from a giant worm’s innards. Feel the impact of your slime like never before with the HD Rumble you can only get on the Switch! Get your shopping done in Slumptown, a town full of survivors within the worm. Unlock different play styles, outfits, shaders and even multiplayer mini-games that can be played locally with one set of Joy-Cons!
Slime-san already received several awards and is developed by Fabraz, an independent development studio located in New York that also released the critically-acclaimed games Cannon Crasha and Planet Diver before.
Awards & Recognition
- Official Selection of the Gamescom Indie Arena Booth (August 2016)
- Finalist @ IndiePrize Tel Aviv (September 2016)
- Semi-finalist @ Game Development World Championship (October 2016)
- Playcrafting 16Bit Awards: Best Style Nominee (November 2016)
- Finalist @ IndiePrize Berlin (December 2016)
- Member of Swiss Games Delegation (December 2016)
- Best of in Pax East by Marooner’s Rock (March 2017)
- Debut Title on the Humble Bundle Monthly (April 2017)
- Exhibited at the National Videogame Arcade (May 2017)
- Part of the Smithsonian Arcade Selection (July 2017)