Nintendo has announced that from November 24 to December 21, they will visit 16 malls across the country to give holiday shoppers some on-hand time with games for the Wii U, Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo 2DS.
The scheduled lineup of Wii U games includes Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, Mario Kart 8, Hyrule Warriors, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Super Mario 3D World, Skylanders: Trap Team and Nintendo Land.
For Nintendo 3DS, fans can expect to see Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, Mario Kart 7, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Kirby: Triple Deluxe, Tomodachi Life, Yoshi’s New Island and Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal.
There will also be Mario Kart 8 tournaments and free giveaways while supplies last. The list of mall locations includes:
- Oak Park Mall in Overland Park, Kansas
- Arrowhead Towne Center in Glendale, Arizona
- Queens Center in Elmhurst, New York
- Tysons Corner Center in McLean, Virginia
- Washington Square in Portland, Oregon
- Mall of America in Bloomington, Minnesota
- Memorial City Mall at Memorial City in Houston
- The Florida Mall in Orlando, Florida
- Grapevine Mills in Grapevine, Texas
- King of Prussia in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
- South Shore Plaza in Braintree, Massachusetts
- Woodfield Mall in Schaumberg, Illinois
- Westfield North County in Escondido, California
- Westfield Southcenter in Seattle
- Westfield Valley Fair in Santa Clara, California
- Westfield Culver City in Culver City, California