Its common for AAA games to get their own versions of branded Mad Catz and Turtlebeach headsets upon release and it will be no different for Titanfall. EA Games and Respawn Entertainment have unveiled a wide range of upcoming merchandise for the game.
The line includes the Titanfall standard and collector’s edition strategy guides from Prima Games, premium gaming peripherals from Turtle Beach and MadCatz, apparel from Jinx! and Level Up Wear and Titan constructions sets from K’NEX. We’ve included a gallery of some of the product shots below.
The full line-up of Titanfall licensed products consists of:
- Turtle Beach Xbox One Headset
- MadCatz PC gaming peripherals including Keyboard, Xbox 360 headset, PC/MAC/Smart Device Headset, Mouse and Mouse Pad
- Prima Standard and Collector’s Edition Strategy Guides
- Titan Publishing Art Book
- JINX! Apparel & Accessories
- Level Up Wear Apparel and Accessories
- Posters by Trends and GB Eye
- EP Memory USB Drives and Cases
- K’NEX Construction Sets
Titanfall is set to hit retail on March 11, 2014 for the Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC.